Thank you for your interest in purchasing one of our Nigerian Dwarf goats.
We will have new kids available in the spring of 2021.
If you are interested in purchasing a kid from us, you can contact us and give us your first choice of doe/buck pairings for the kid/s you want. We will then put you on our free waiting list and you will be notified when that kid(s) becomes available ( born).
* I don't require a deposit to be put on our waiting lists. If the kid(s) are born already you are then required to put a deposit to hold that kid(s) until they are weaned. We do dam raise most of our kids. We do not let our kids go to their new homes before they are weaned, at least 8 weeks of age, if dam raised.
* All Deposits received to hold a goat are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Does and intact buck kids the deposit to hold is $100.00 to hold until 8 weeks old
Wethers are a $50.00 deposit to hold until 8 weeks old
Mature doe or buck $200.00 to reserve and they must be picked up within agreed time frame of agreement.
Once kid(s) are weaned and/or at least 8 weeks old they must be picked up within 5 days. Failure to pick up kid or notify me of certain situations that may arise, it will result in forfeit of that kid. That kid will then be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
* I DO NOT SHIP or DELIVER. Buyer assumes ALL RESPONSIBILITY for picking up their new goat(s) or arranging their own shipping, at their expense. Buyers assume all risks if shipping goat(s). I will help assist with buyers shipping of a goat ( meet transporter to pick up the goat for shipment.) I'm no longer responsible for the care or health of an goat once it leaves my farm( picked up by transporter.)
* I DIS-BUD ALL goat kids here at Elite Safehaven Hills. If purchasing a kid via wait list and the kid is unborn and you wish to not have it dis-budded then please let me know ahead of time so an arrangement can be made. Please note that a non dis budded kid cannot be shown. If requested to not have the kid dis-budded will result in a FINAL SALE & payment in Full at time of purchase.
* All goats are registered with ADGA The American Dairy Goat Association. The kid will come with ADGA certificate or ADGA Registration papers with transfer section filled out.
( if papers are in hand) Mature/ Adult goats will come with ADGA papers with the transfer section filled out. Buyer is responsible for paying all transfer fees.
* Prices of kid(s) may change once they are born based on conformation and quality. The price may increase or decrease. I offer a small discount for returning customers.
* Reserving an unborn kid(s) gives you an option only after any retained kids by Elite Safehaven Hills, with any of our planned breeding's. We Reserve the right to retain any of our kid(s) at any time.
* We Confirm pregnancy via Ultrasound on our does. Any tentative breeding plans may change at any time based on our circumstances until doe is confirmed breed via ultrasound.
* Elite Safehaven Hills has the right to refuse a sale to anyone at any time.
* Goats are HERD ANIMALS and must be purchased in pairs. Unless, you already own existing goats.
* Our does receive their booster CDT vaccines 4 weeks before kidding to insure kid(s) immunity.
Kids will receive a booster CDT at 8 weeks of age. Kid(s) will also receive coccidia prevention at 3-4 weeks old and again at 6- 7 weeks old.
* Health of any goat(s) sold from Elite Safehaven Hills are only guaranteed while in our care. Once a goat leaves our property it is the buyers responsibility. If a goat becomes unavailable while in our care and a deposit was received then buyer has an option to put that deposit towards another kid, use deposit for next springs reservations, or request refund of deposit.
* We do not guarantee adult mature height, conformation, show quality, future milk production, or conception of ANY goat(s) produced from our herd. We do not breed solely based on coat or eye colors.
* FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL
If in the future you can longer care for your goat or decide to sell your Elite Safe Haven Hills goat(s), I will request first right of refusal at fair market value. Unless, otherwise agreed upon at time of sale.
* Any intact buck being sold form Elite Safehaven Hills, once mature for breeding, we will have the right to use his semen in a collection or hand breeding. All cost for collection will be paid by Elite Safehaven Hills. Buyers to conform to this condition.
* PAYMENTS for any goat can be made in person upon pick up or via PayPal or Venmo. Goat(s) are not considered reserved unless the deposit has been received. DEPOSITS are NON-REFUNDABLE.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GOAT(S) FROM ELITE SAFEHAVEN HILLS YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS LISTED ABOVE.
*( PICTURES) CREDIT TO OWNERS:
IF YOU USE OR SCREENSHOT PICTURES FROM THIS WEBSITE PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE OWNED BY ELITE SAFEHAVEN HILLS AND WE REQUEST YOU CREDIT: "PHOTO COURTESY OF ELITE SAFEHAVENHILLS" IF USED BY YOU OR OTHERS.
* THERE ARE PHOTOS ON THIS SITE FROM OTHER HERDS WHICH ARE CREDITED TO THOSE HERDS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THESE PICTURES.