Thank you for your interest in purchasing one of our Nigerian Dwarf goats.
We will have new kids available every spring.
If you are interested in purchasing a kid from us, you can contact us and give us your first choice of doe/buck pairings for the kid/s you want. We will then put you on our free waiting list and you will be notified when that kid(s) becomes available ( born).
* I don't require a deposit to be put on our waiting lists. If the kid(s) are born already you are then required to put a deposit to hold that kid(s) until they are weaned. We do dam raise most of our kids. We do not let our kids go to their new homes before they are weaned, at least 8 weeks of age, if dam raised.
* All Deposits received to hold a goat are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Does and intact buck kids the deposit to hold is $200.00 to hold until 8 weeks old. At 8 weeks the total purchase price needs to be paid in full.
Wethers are a $50.00 deposit to hold until 8 weeks old. After the age of 8 weeks full payment needs to be received. A boarding fee will incur if you want me to hold an animal past the age of weaning.
Mature doe or buck $400.00 to reserve and they must be picked up within agreed time frame of agreement. A boarding fee of $5.00 per day will incur if you want me to hold an animal past the age of weaning and or pick up date of an adult animal. 1/2 Deposit required to hold all animals during herd reduction or current herd dispersal. $200 of that deposit will be non refundable is buyer backs out of sale. You still can transfer to another animal of choice.
Reserved Kids: Once kid(s) are weaned and/or at least 8 weeks old they must be picked up within 5 days. Failure to pick up kid or notify me of certain situations that may arise, it will result in forfeit of that kid. That kid will then be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
* Purchase of breed does. Terms will be based off agreement made at time of purchase bettween Buyer and myself. If doe is to remain here to kid buyer assumes all responsibilities for vet care for doe and kids if needed. Doe and kids must be picked up within 7 days after doe freshens. If I am to disbud kids, I charge $25.00 per kid to disbud. I use a gas disbudder. If not picked up by 7 days a $10 a day boarding fee will incur. Buyer assumes all responsibility for DOA kids which isn't in my control. Sometimes things happen during kidding that are out of anyone's control. If holding does until kidding full payment will be required as it is a lot more work on my part. If I'm to retain a kid from the kidding I may decide to wave boarding fees.
* I DO NOT SHIP or DELIVER. Buyer assumes ALL RESPONSIBILITY for picking up their new goat(s) or arranging their own shipping, at their expense. Buyers assume all risks if shipping goat(s). I will help assist with buyers shipping of a goat ( meet transporter to pick up the goat for shipment.) I'm no longer responsible for the care or health of an goat once it leaves my farm( picked up by transporter.)
* I DIS-BUD ALL goat kids here at Elite Safehaven Hills. If purchasing a kid via wait list and the kid is unborn and you wish to not have it dis-budded then please let me know ahead of time so an arrangement can be made. Please note that a non disbudded kid cannot be shown. If requested to not have the kid dis-budded will result in a FINAL SALE & payment in Full at time of purchase. I use the inline gas disbudder on my kids. All buck kids receive a double figure 8 burn to reduce possible scurs.
* All goats are registered with ADGA The American Dairy Goat Association. The kid will come with ADGA certificate or ADGA Registration papers with transfer section filled out.
(if papers are in hand) Mature/ Adult goats will come with ADGA papers with the transfer section filled out. I recommend doing online transfers through the ADGA website for faster service. Buyer is responsible for paying all transfer fees.
* Prices of kid(s) may change once they are born based on conformation and quality. The price may increase or decrease. I offer a small discount for returning customers or multi goat purchases. * Performance herds will take priority.
* Reserving an unborn kid(s) gives you an option only after any retained kids by Elite Safehaven Hills, with any of our planned breeding's. We Reserve the right to retain any of our kid(s) at any time.
* We Confirm pregnancy via Ultrasound on our does. Any tentative breeding plans may change at any time based on our circumstances until doe is confirmed breed via ultrasound.
* Elite Safehaven Hills has the right to refuse a sale to anyone at any time.
* Goats are HERD ANIMALS and must be purchased in pairs. Unless, you already own existing goats.
* Our does receive their booster CDT vaccines 4 weeks before kidding to insure kid(s) immunity. Kids will receive a booster CDT at 8 weeks of age. Kid(s) will also receive coccidia prevention starrting at 3-4 weeks old and should continue until 6 months old.
* Health of any goat(s) sold from Elite Safehaven Hills are only guaranteed while in our care. Once a goat leaves our property it is the buyers responsibility. If a goat becomes unavailable while in our care and a deposit was received, then the buyer has an option to put that deposit towards another kid, use deposit for next springs reservations, or request refund of deposit.
* We do not guarantee any FAULTS such as an animal going over height as an adult or any other conformation faults, show quality of the animal, future milk production, or conception issues, or mineral deficiencies of ANY goat(s) produced from our herd. We cannot guarantee fault issues in kids. We do not breed solely based on coat or eye colors. I only offer full refund/ replacement on animals with a Genetic DQ issue such as being a "Freemartin"
* FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL
If in the future you can longer care for your goat or decide to sell your Elite Safe Haven Hills goat(s), I will request first right of refusal at fair market value. Unless, otherwise agreed upon at time of sale.
* Any intact buck being sold form Elite Safehaven Hills, once mature for breeding, we will have the right to use his semen in a collection or hand breeding. All cost for collection will be paid by Elite Safehaven Hills. Buyers are to conform to this condition.
* PAYMENTS : Deposits can be received via Zelle, venmo,or paypal. For the Remainder/final payments only cash or Zelle will be accepted. Goat(s) are not considered reserved unless the deposit has been received. $200.00 of your DEPOSIT(s) are NON-REFUNDABLE.1/2Deposit is required to hold goats during our herd dispersal. If you cancel sale for any reason all except $200 will be refunded. All sales are final once animal leaves my property, No refunds will be given.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE A GOAT(S) FROM ELITE SAFEHAVEN HILLS YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS LISTED ABOVE.
*( PICTURES) CREDIT TO OWNERS:
IF YOU USE OR SCREENSHOT PICTURES FROM THIS WEBSITE PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE OWNED BY ELITE SAFEHAVEN HILLS AND WE REQUEST YOU CREDIT: "PHOTO COURTESY OF ELITE SAFEHAVENHILLS" IF USED BY YOU OR OTHERS.
* THERE ARE PHOTOS ON THIS SITE FROM OTHER HERDS WHICH ARE CREDITED TO THOSE HERDS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THESE PICTURES.
Prices reduced to move. Serious Inquiries Only.
1/2 deposit due to Hold. Must be picked up ASAP~ Max hold time is 30 days or feed bill will incur.